Are you looking for more information about the topics addressed in our recent blog posts? Take a look at the following websites to learn more about preventing back pain and treating symptoms when they do arise. Talk to the experts at the Spine Institute of Nevada by calling (702) 239-3787 to learn more.
- For further tips on keeping your back and neck healthy, see this guide to a healthy spine provided by the American Chiropractic Association.
- If you’d benefit from a few visuals depicting proper posture, see this MayoClinic.com slideshow.
- If you’d like to know about some of the commonly performed non-surgical treatments, see this SpineUniverse.com list.
- Do you want more information on pain management techniques? See this comprehensive overview on Spine-Health.com.
- For information on back pain treatments , take a look at this page from WebMD.com.