Las Vegas Spine Surgeon
Featuring Over a Decade of Experience
At the Spine Institute of Nevada, we offer the most comprehensive spine care services in Las Vegas. With over a decade of experience, our Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon and staff has helped dozens of patients resolve their back pain and spinal deformities. We specialize in outpatient spinal surgery, minimally invasive surgery, and the treatment of various other spine related concerns. Our compassionate staff of medical professionals want to help you live a pain-free life. To get started, please reach out to our offices today at (702) 239-3787!
Unlike other spine centers in Nevada, we feature:
- Comprehensive Services
- Over a Decade of Experience
- Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeons
Restoring Your Mobility & Quality of Life
At the Spine Institute of Nevada, the health of your spine is our top priority. When you visit our treatment center, you can rest assured that our staff will listen to your specific concerns and work toward finding a treatment plan aimed at providing you with long-term relief. Regardless of the severity of your back pain, we can work toward addressing the root cause of your discomfort.
At the Nevada Spine Institute, we specialize in:
- Minimally Invasive Surgery: (MIS) uses state-of-the-art technology to achieve an extremely high surgical success rate with a shorter hospital stay and a faster recovery than traditional surgical methods.
- Back Pain: We are the area’s leading institute in repairing common and traumatic back injuries concerning the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine. To find out more, reach out to our treatment center today!
- Spinal Deformities: We specialize in the surgical treatment of spinal deformities including scoliosis and kyphosis in both children and adults.
In addition to surgical treatment, we offer the full spectrum of spinal repair services including chiropractic, pain management, and physical therapy. When you need a spine surgeon or spine doctor in Las Vegas, look no further than the Spine Institute of Nevada, call (702) 239-3787 to schedule your appointment today!