Spinal Pain, Dysfunction, and the Procedures That Can Produce Relief
Back pain and neck pain can keep you from living the active life you want. The information in these links will help you understand more about your pain and your treatment options. For help tackling your spine health issues, schedule an appointment at the Spine Institute of Nevada by calling (702) 979-4763 today. We offer non-invasive and surgical treatments for back and neck problems that will get you out of pain for good.
- Find out more about the purpose of pain with this article from ABC News.
- Learn more about the management of back pain in this WebMD article.
- For information about choosing the best desk chair for your home office, take a look at this article from CNET.com.
- OSHA.gov offers additional information about maintaining a proper workspace to prevent back pain.
- This article from the Mayo Clinic provides important information about office ergonomics.