Whether due to a major accident or sustained discomfort, spinal cord injuries comprise a large percentage of injuries in the United States. Since the spinal cord is essential for movement, it’s important that you keep it healthy. Give the Spine Institute of Nevada a call at (702) 239-3787 for more information.
- What is whiplash ? Learn all about its symptoms and treatments at the website of the Mayo Clinic.
- Shock is a condition that often occurs after traumatic events. To find out more about it, check out this page from BBC Health.
- Adrenaline is an essential hormone that helps us to survive in dangerous situations. For more information, read this article from eHow.com.
- Over 250,000 Americans have serious spinal cord injuries that limit or completely prohibit movement. For more spinal cord injury statistics , read this informative article.
- Are you skeptical about undergoing spinal surgery ? To see how spinal surgery has changed the lives of real people, read this article from Health.com.