As we go about our daily lives, most of us take our spines for granted. In reality, a strong and healthy spine is essential for living a long, healthy life. For more information, follow these helpful links:
- Want to learn about the history of spinal treatment ? Be sure to visit this page from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Osteoporosis is the thinning of bone density over time, affecting around 1 in 5 women over fifty. To learn more about it, take a look at this page from PubMed Health.
- Learn how to take better care of your spine at this page from eHow.com.
- The spine is essential for our everyday mobility. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons explains the basics of the spine .
- A vertebral compression fracture can cause severe pain if left untreated. For more information, take a look at this page from eMedicineHealth.com.
For more information, call the Spine Institute of Nevada at (702) 239-3787 .