The spine is a complicated, delicate, and amazing structure. It allows us to stand upright, bend over, run, and perform a number of incredible movements. Therefore, if something is wrong with your back, then you’ll know it immediately.
- What is osteoporosis ? Learn the basics on this page from eMedicineHealth.com.
- Also called a “hunchback,” kyphosis is a curvature of the thoracic vertebrae. To learn more, head over to PubMed Health.
- Want to learn more about the human spine ? Check out this page from About.com.
- If you have a herniated disc, then there’s a good chance that you’re in a great deal of pain. Learn more about herniated discs at this page from FamilyDoctor.org.
- Are you feeling back pain ? Get help understanding the source of your pain with this page from WebMD.com.
For more information, give the Spine Institute of Nevada a call at (702) 239-3787.