Our recent blogs have discussed different treatment options for specific issues in the spine. If you are experiencing back pain, read through the articles below for helpful facts to guide you toward proper treatment:
- The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons offers information on spinal fusion surgery.
- Learn about failed back surgery syndrome in this article from Spine-Health.com.
- Get some statistics on back pain and treatment with the American Chiropractic Association.
- WebMD.com reviews the services that a chiropractor can offer.
- For a brief history of chiropractic medicine in the United States, visit the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
The Spine Institute of Nevada offers comprehensive treatment for all types of back pain and deformities. Schedule a consultation with our leading physician, Dr. Perry, by calling (702) 239-3787 or visiting our website.